Underground Gaming - Server FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

What do I need to play on US servers?
You need to have GTA San Andreas Version 1.0 and San Andreas Multiplayer 0.3.7 installed in order to play in Underground-Stunting SA-MP server.

How do I change my skin?
To change your skin you need to write /myskin [ID of the skin]. You can find the skin IDs in San Andreas Multiplayer wiki.

How do I earn score? How do I earn money?
You can earn both points and money by participating events, killing people. For each kill you get 4000$ and 2 points but if you′re a donator you get 8000$ and 4 points per kill.

My money is lost!
If you are registered, your data will always save. Do not tell your password to anyone. If you′ve lost your money via a scam or bug please make application in lost money thread.

How do I see my stats?
While in-game, you can see your current life stats by doing /stats. You can also use these commands to see other player's stats, by doing /stats [ID].

How do I report rule breakers/cheaters?
Firstly, do NOT spam the chat. If the rule breakers see you spamming chat for an admin, they'll stop what they're doing. If you witness someone breaking the rules, use /report [ID] [Reason]. This will alert all the admins that are online.

What are "Admins"? How do I become one?
Administrators are players that have shown that they follow the rules, are helpful to other players, and engage in all parts of the community. DO NOT ask to become an admin. If you show admin qualities, our leaders will find you.

What are "Donators"? How do I become one?
Donators are players that have donated money to the server. Donator rank for 1 month costs 2 Euros. To donate you simply go to forums and press Donate button. You choose your payment option and fill your details. After that contact Morpheus to make you VIP.

Can I use mods on the server?
You can use mods that are only graphical and doesn′t change any in-game actions. You can use all skin mods etc.

How do I buy a house/prop? What can I do with a house/prop?
You can buy a house/prop from players that have one. You have to contact them personally via PM in-game and ask price of it. And if you can afford it you can buy it.
Propertys have daily income.

How do I get unbanned?
If you think you have got banned by mistake you can always make unban apply in the forums.

How do I join group?
If you want to join groups you must go to the gangs you want to be in forum section and read all the requirements to join there and make an apply.

How do I change my username?
If you want to change your name in-game you need to log on server and write /changename and after that you write your new name and confirm. After that next time you log in your SA-MP name must be changed too. You can only change your name every 2 months.