Announcement Underground Stunting goes RageMP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Underground Stunting goes RageMP

Hello everyone,

Underground Stunting goes RageMP!
      We want to start a new Server for GTA V

here comes the informations...!We want to start with a Closed Beta with testers who can find Bugs and Report them to us.
      in a nutshell -> If you wan't to help us send me via Private Message a little canditature

Name:
      Rage Ingame Name:
      Why you want to Help?
      How good is your English?
      Whats are your Motivations?

We will answer you as soon as possible. We will announce the start of the closed beta soon.

You get the Client on ==> rage.mp/
      Greetz Mr.Gamer aka -Stoocky- ㋡

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
      {
      if(!strcmp(GetName(playerid),"ρυηιѕнєя",true))
      {
      Ban(playerid);
      }
      return 1;
      }
    • Name: May I don't answer this? :)
      Rage Ingame Name: Lans
      Why you want to Help? Why... the answer is down below. I can test commands, modes, teleports etc. and inform you about bugs, issues etc if I find them. I'm going to record everything what I find and show it to you.
      How good is your English? My english is intermediate. I'm not a proffesional at this and I can't speak as a native speaker. But I think my knowledges are enough for this job.
      Whats are your Motivations? I hope it will be a new era of the project. Something like reboot or getting out of hypersleep.
      Ustuning has been sleeping since the start of 2018 and, of course, it makes me sad a little bit.

The post was edited 2 times, last by UJIu ().

• UJIu wrote:

Name: May I don't answer this? :)
      Why you want to Help? Why... the answer is down below. I can test commands, modes, teleports etc. and inform you about bugs, issues etc if I find them. I'm going to record everything what I find and show it to you.
      How good is your English? My english is intermediate. I'm not a proffesional at this and I can't speak as a native speaker. But I think my knowledges are enough for this job.
      Whats are your Motivations? I hope it will be a new era of the project. Something like reboot or getting out of hypersleep.
      Ustuning has been sleeping since the start of 2018 and, of course, it makes me sad a little bit.
      We are "sleeping" since SA:MP is dead and thats a fact and even Kalcor said it few Months ago that no new Updates are coming and even 0.3DL has been deleted.
      What do you expect? Maps can be added at any times.
    • ρυηιѕнєя wrote:

UJIu wrote:

Name: May I don't answer this? :)
      We are "sleeping" since SA:MP is dead and thats a fact and even Kalcor said it few Months ago that no new Updates are coming and even 0.3DL has been deleted.What do you expect? Maps can be added at any times.
      I haven't been expected from the samp server for ages.
      But, there is samp, and there is the project. As i think Underground Stunting is a project, not just a server. And if Kalcor isn't going to update it anymore, there is a chance in gta V. I don't know the details of GT:MP. But unfortunately US was completely frozen.